NPE2012 in Orlando, FL
Designs on Display at NPE2012 in Orlando, FL
In 2009, SPI took the Structural Foam Conference and the Structural Plastics Design Competition, their longstanding plastics-specific design event to a dramatically expanded audience by offering the event as the International Plastics Design Competition (IPDC).
SPI is proud to offer the immensely successful IPDC again at NPE2012. Situated in the South/North Halls of the Orange County Convention Center, IPDC is a key element of Technology Central at NPE2012. This year’s competition will include:
- a dynamic online photo gallery and voting portal for selection of the People’s Choice Award
- a broad focus to include product submissions from any country and any end-use market
- several awards recognizing improvements in sustainability through design
- acknowledgement of all companies along the supply chain that contribute to production of a winning entry
- press coverage for competition entrants, including a special press breakfast for award winners with over 400 members of the trade press
Over 10,000 visitors to NPE2009 voted for their favorite design on the NPE website. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to reach even more people in 2012!